Creating an account on Ready2Wash
Easily download Ready2Wash app from the App Store or Google Play.
Create your account with the “Get started” button. If you already have an account just log in.
The registration process is simple, just type in your name, e-mail address and password.
Then choose your country and preferred language.
When the user accepts the Terms and Conditions based on the entered information, the system will create a confirmation email to verify the information. Registration is completed when the user has clicked on the link in the confirmation email. When the account is created, you may log into the application.
And you are now Ready2Wash!
You can use any car wash in the Ready2Wash network with just one account.
Simply choose the nearest car wash and the Ready2Wash app will navigate you there!
The following options are available to registered users:
- Locating the nearest R2W network car wash with a navigation system
- Overview of all R2W global network car wash locations
- Overview of general information and available additional services at individual car wash locations (sweepers, tire black, etc.)
- Overview of car wash news
- Application language settings
- Cash and cashless virtual token purchase
- Services rendered and payment overview
- Services at R2W car wash locations using virtual tokens
- Following and participating in promotions and acquisition of free virtual tokens and services
- Loyalty bonuses
- Service ratings
To use washing options and virtual tokens you may register as a private user.
Should you wish to be a business user and pay for services from a business account, the following information is needed: Business name, personal ID number, PIB, address and telephone number.
The user is responsible for the validity of the information given.
Login to MYR2W portal
With the MYR2W portal you now have insight to all your car washing activities and spending.
Log in with the same username and password that you already us on the mobile app.
Here you can check how many virtual tokens you have and also load vouchers or buy new ones.
There’s also insight to all your transactions, registered bank cards and your reward programs too.